Il n'y a pas de traductions disponibles
- The family Hotel Laimer Hof is situated in the quiet heart of Nymphenburg castle district in Munich (West of Munich)
- Main destinations like the station, the airport or the city centre "Marienplatz" are easily reachable by Munich pubic transport System "MVV": bus, tramway, underground, interurban train.
- BMW World Munich is just located a few minutes away from the hotel. You reach it by taxi or car or, also directly by bus connection.
- You visit Olympia stadium and Olympia tower within 15 minutes by bus no. 51.
- Arriving by car gives you a big flexibility: The hotel "Laimer Hof München" has good transport connections from different directions: Lindau, Garmisch, Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Salzburg.
- We offer you: free parking on hotel parking site.
Around the hotel
- Within a short walking distance visit the Hirschgarten - Europe's biggest beer garden in Munich or explore the Nymphenburg Castle with its beautiful park and historic sites.
- Witihin a short walking distance there a some beautiful restaurants, we recommend: Schlosswirtschaft "Zur Schwaige (Bavarian)", "Palmenhaus" (international) , "Königlicher Hirschgarten" (Bavarian), Osteria "Il Golfo (italian) ", "Asado Steakhouse" (Steaks), "Poseidon" (Greek), "Metzgerwirt (German), der "Kurgarten (German)"
- Enjoy the Munich's botanical garden, the elegant atmosphere of the "Palmenhaus" (the Castle's cafe), the Castle's bar and the "new Fasanerie".
- Public transports are nearby and within walking distance.
- Additional tourist attractions in Munich nearby the Nymphenburg district are: the Nymphenburg porcelain manufacture, Hubertussaal, the museum "Mensch und Natur" (man and nature), the "Marstallmuseum".
- Additional tourist attractions in Munich are: the Deutsches Museum, Pinakotheken, Marienplatz, Hofbräuhaus, Englisch Garden, Allianz Arena, BMW Welt, BMW factory tour, Olympic Parc and more.
- Jogging, walking, riding bycicle in the beautiful park of Nymphenburg castle
- Clinic Barmherzige Brüder, Clinic Dritter Orden, Frauenklinik vom Roten Kreuz, Rotkreuzkrankenhaus, Hubertussaal and "Muenchner Schlosskonzerte": classical concerts in a wonderful ambience