Munich – as diverse as a whole country
The ideal location of the Laimer Hof is the perfect base from which to visit numerous places of interest in the immediate vicinity. We will be happy to help you and to tell you about the best places in Munich. Here are some of our favourites and our top tips:
- The famous Nymphenburg Palace, which links into the botanical gardens, is just a 5-minute walk from the Laimer Hof.
- Ideal for museum lovers – the Palace museum, including the Marstallmuseum, the Nymphenburg Porcelain Museum and the Museum of Man and Nature.
- Hop-on hop-off bus stop for city tours to and from the Nymphenburg Palace.
- Amalienburg in the Nymphenburg Palace Gardens – summer and hunting palaces, and one of the most wonderful creations of European Rococo. Easy to access from the Laimer Hof.
- Palace Gardens – the landscaped gardens are perfect for relaxing walks and jogs around the 2.5 km of paths and in the neighbouring nature reserve (cross-country skiing is possible in winter).
- Königlicher Hirschgarten – Europe’s largest beer garden is just 800 m away.
- The Olympic Park is just 5 km away.
- The Müchner Künstlerhaus at Lenbachplatz, with concerts and exhibitions (approx. 5 km away).